Sunday, January 3, 2016

New Year Resolutions!

This time of year is always full of new plans and promises to be a better version of our selfs, reach some goals and accomplish our dreams!  2015 was an interesting year for me and looking back, I didn't concretely accomplish too much. I did however, get myself on track to work on some really amazing things this year!

Top of that list:
Get Back To My Blog! 

I do not work outside the home. While this is not a choice I made, simply circumstances that is life, I need to be WAY more productive with my days!  I have a TON of info that needs to be here...and it's not.  That's changing!!

Next on my list:
Get Serious About My Businesses

I have two!  A bling/shirt/craft business I run through Etsy and a direct sales business with Younique!  I love both dearly but have not committed the appropriate time to either one of them! 

Lastly:
Get Back In Control of My Health

I've slipped quite a bit on staying on top of my medical staff to figure out what is wrong with me and that is just not okay!  I had surgery in 2014 and it's had me gun shy about discovering the other ailments that make my day to day a struggle.  I intend to overcome that fear and get my body back!!

There are of course some financial goals I have for myself, but those are no different then anyone else.  Get further out of debt, work on my credit score and improve my living status.  If I do the above, the rest will follow!!

I hope everyone who reads this had a wonderful New Year's Eve and holiday last month! 


Next Up On the Blog:  Family Binder and Command Center!

~Love You All

Brandie :) 

1 comment:

  1. 2020's escape titanium - ITBIN, LUCKS AND CIRCUIT
    2020's titanium frames escape titanium. titanium curling iron We've got seiko titanium all the information on how to make your escape from the tower tower to the tower, 2018 ford ecosport titanium your options, and titanium astroneer the latest

    ReplyDelete